storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

11 November 2010

Feel like scratching a back?

The voting is open now for the AmberINK challenge --- if you're feeling friendly, you could go here, scroll to the bottom of the post, and vote for me! Or, you know, for whomever you like. If you must. Ha!

In the meantime, how about a quick layout? Why not?


My derby-girl friend, Elizabeth (aka Nancy Raygun of the Ann Arbor Derby Dimes), would probably hate this page (we are MIGHTY sweaty in that bottom-left photo)...but she doesn't know it exists. Yet. I think she looks awesome -- and these photos are from before she started training for real (which was the last time I skated with her. She could do donuts around me now, I'm sure!). Anyway, the title says it all -- she really is a librarian by day, and she really hits people at night -- only on the track, of course!

I used BoBunny's Learning Curve line here -- I saw that library-card pattern and knew right away how I'd use it! Both of the smaller alphas are from Girls' Paperie, and I used some old-skool masking tape and staples in addition to some Tim Holtz tissue tape, but the rest is all from that BoBunny line.

You can check this one out in person at Scrappy Chic (of course!).

3 comments:

Meg said...

I voted! (Do I get a sticker?)

Love this layout! The fun black and white photos, that awesome library card paper and letters, and of course the whole batman feel (or should I say catwoman?). I'm sure she would love this page if she saw it!

Pam said...

HA HA! Give Meg a sticker! So you Roller Derby too? Will it ever end?

Emily Leiphart said...

Oohhhh, this page is so cool! You are just making the most awesome layouts, one after the other. The papers are so cool and I think you both look awesome, sweaty or not! (I think you've got me on the tissue tape. I'm caving and going to shop during D's nap. Let's just HOPE he naps so I can shop to my heart's content!)