storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

20 April 2011

I'd just like to say...

...that I'm an excellent auntie. I have no kids of my own, and no "real" nieces or nephews, yet I get to be "aunt Angela" to countless of my friends' children. Want to see the latest?  Meet Sahana:


other supplies: October Afternoon 5&Dime paper, EK punch, Basic Grey and Prima alphas, Technique Tuesday stamp.


Adorable, sweet baby girl. Hope it comes through even in this slightly blurry photo....

I finally got to meet this little bundle in person when I was in Atlanta a couple weeks ago -- stayed with her mommy (my college bf and maid of honor) and daddy for a day before I flew home. I have plenty of baby girl photos to scrap now!

This particular layout uses the Daily Junque line from Pink Paislee's collaboration with House of Three. I LOVE this line. It didn't grab me at first, but grew on me like a fungus until I just had to get the whole collection pack over at Scrappy Chic. These particular papers are very pink and girly, but the color variety in this line really makes me happy.  Here's a photo of the whole paper line:

photo from lil' lamb's boutique


I also used a couple of dies from Lifestyle Crafts (formerly Quickutz) -- the misted circle border under the title, and the letters in "sweet." The store is carrying a nice variety of these dies now, and I was surprised at how much I liked them. If you stop by the store, be sure to check out the layout and all the fun new goodies hanging around!

Have a delightful day.

8 comments:

Meg said...

Aw, what a sweet layout!!! Those papers are perfectly girl and, as usual, you rocked out on the titling, journaling, and embellishments.

Please do not get me addicted to any more paper lines, you temptress!! :)

G Peplow said...

Hello there Angela, this is gorgeous, a beautiful baby and what a lovely picture of Aunt Angela:0) Your Layout is very elegant, I love all the circles and the papers divine. I hope you have a great holiday weekend:0) xxx

Cook Scrap Craft said...

This is so cute - layout and baby! :)

kasia c. said...

Awww, so cute! You make a great Auntie. :)
Your layout is gorgeous. I love all of the details, how you did the date, all of the circles, the cloud, butterfly etc. AMAZING!!

Liz Michaud said...

So cute!.. and so is the layout. I love the daly junque line. Bought some of it...Scrappy Chic didn't get all of it in yet! There are some wood alphas and embellishment packs I have my eye on. Thanks for the reivew on the new dies... I will check them out next time I am in the store!

Sue Althouse said...

"grew on me like a fungus" - now there's a new one, hope I can use it sometime! Great little girl layout, I never get to make any of those. Yet. I do like the colors in that paper line!

Emily Leiphart said...

Awwww, cute, cute, cute! You look wonderful holding Sahana! I love how you doodled around the sentiment, the misting on the circular border and that date is suuuper cool.

Lindsey said...

The two of you look so cute together! What a fab layout -- I can see why those papers might grow on you.