storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

13 December 2010

A Quick Rawr!

Yo -
It's a holy-cats-it's-freezing kind of day around here. Andrew got a snow day; I did not. Oh well - can't win 'em all!

I have a super-quick post for you...so...here it is --


It was a super-quick card, too, aside from the cutting-out-the-yeti part. A couple hand-cut hills, a word bubble, some little letters (plus hand-drawn apostrophe, of course) and a birthday stamp...and that's about it. Since I just got this stamp at the Detroit Urban Craft Fair (you can find others by the artist here), I thought it fitting to use for a bday card for our old pal Austin, who was selling his cool wares as well. He'd appreciate a yeti, anyway. Next time, I think I'll add some flock. Fun.

Time to work on a couple other projects. In the meantime, don't forget that today is the last day for the AmberINK INKredible 21-day challenge. Go check it out.

Have a great day, and stay warm!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Awwww...so scary, yet so cute! I love the complete wonkiness of that stamp!!

Your apostrophe makes me happy. :)

Lindsey said...

Yep, that yeti is too cute! Great card, and thank goodness you put the apostrophe in!!! :P

Emily Leiphart said...

HAHAHA, this is too cute for words! Simple and fantastic!