storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

06 May 2011

Mega Meet time!!

Yes indeedy, it's that time of year once again -- time for Mega Meet! It's a shopping, cropping, shopping, crafting, shopping kind of event. And of course, Scrappy Chic will be there -- and so will I. The design team has made all kinds of goodies for the booth, using products from KaiserCraft, 7gypsies, Cosmo Cricket, and Tonic. (Psst...starting today, you can get the brand-spankin'-new, not-available-anywhere-else lines from Cosmo Cricket and 7gypsies! Save some for me!)

Anyway, here's a mini-album I whipped up the other day, chronicling all the delicious food I ate in Atlanta last month --


The mini itself is KaiserCraft; the papers and tickets and label stickers are 7gypsies, and the alphas (small and large) and Gluber (LOVE those things) are Cosmo Cricket. I don't have good photos of every page -- and besides, I don't want to make you drool on your computer checking out all the yummy treats -- but I do have one more shot for you:


You can see more of the papers and tickets and stickers, along with a fun bubble-wrap stamp from KaiserCraft and some bits and bobs from my stash of embellishments. Oh, by the way, I made the Gluber flower using some of that now-ubiquitous rose ribbon, and it took literally less than 30 seconds. So fun.

Well, keep an eye out for this album in booth 722 -- and keep an eye out for me, too! Have a delightful day.

8 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Angela, Brilliant mini album, gorgeous colours and that rose is to die for, love it! Hope you have fun at your event:0) xxx

Lindsey said...

Food? Now that's a subject worth immortalizing! :D I love the bright, 3-D awesomeness of this little album.

Meg said...

Hope you're in the middle of having a super time at Mega Meet!!

I can't believe how much fun you packed into one little album!

Pams Party said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pams Party said...

I really love your mini album! I had a nice time meeting at the booth at Mega Meet, and I still want a family tree. We had to leave before the shipment made it in on Friday. I didnt realize it would show that I removed my last post.. I only did that because I wanted to change tag to mini album.. LOL!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is such a cute little album, Ang! I LOVE all the little details. I need to work up the courage to make something like this. Did you mention something about a bubble wrap stamp?!

Anonymous said...

G'Mornin' Angela - You are truly a woman after my own heart - I have been making a plethora of minis over the past few months only most of them don't have any photos yet! What a great job you did on your mini - I absolutely love everything about it and hope to see more from you soon! SUPER!!! Bye, Cathy C.

kasia c. said...

Wow! this is so cute! You are amazing with embellishments! YOu have such a great eye for things and what goes well together. :)