storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

06 June 2010

Just a quick one...

I just unloaded 4 boxes of scrappy goodness at Scrappy Chic's Scrapbook Yard Sale. I hope lots of it sells! All kinds of Stampin' Up! retired sets, and a whole lot more. It already looked pretty insane before the real sale began this morning!

I also have a couple cards to upload, but it's too grey today for pictures. I've actually been making lots of goodies lately, but I'm planning on submitting them to various publications, so no sneak peeks here! It's kinda hard to make stuff and not immediately post it here or in my splitcoast gallery -- I'm so used to that instant gratification!

Making the finals for the CAS DT was a hoot -- and even though I didn't make the final cut, I'll still get to do a guest designer stint sometime this summer, so that's cool. The three ladies who did make it are insanely talented, as are the other guests and semifinalists. Found a lot of new blog buddies to follow, too!

A new Unity set (Brave Girl) came in the mail yesterday, and I got some new Papertrey goodies earlier this week -- maybe I'll go play for awhile!

Later, folks. Hope you have time to create today!

No comments: