storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

28 September 2010

new challenge, new stamps

Thanks to a friendly heads-up from Em, I decided to take a crack at this week's Unity sketch challenge on SCS.  
Here's what I came up with:


I used my new Unity/Melody Ross set called One of a Kind for my images, along with some My Mind's Eye dp and brads from the Lost and Found collection, some Tim Holtz tissue tape, and my newly-rediscovered Colorbox Chalk ink in Warm Red (found that and my other Cat's Eye pads while I was purging for the scrapbook yard sale -- needless to say, I kept them!). I also broke out my ink blending sponge thingies to add some ink to my focal point -- they work really well, and I don't get ink all over myself.
Oh, and I used Copics for a bit of color. Yes, me. Copics. Anyway, you can pick up just about everything I used here at Scrappy Chic (of course!).

Speaking of which, I'll be out there tomorrow to see how much dough I made at that yard sale. There wasn't much left for me to pick up -- always a good sign!

(PS: hey Ann, if you're reading, my sewing machine is a brother 6000i -- really nice, and easy to learn! See you soon!)

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Oohhh, Ang, your card is delicious! I love how you staged that sweet little girl looking up at the bird brad and stamp behind it. I'm totally loving that tissue tape, too!!

Meg said...

Awesomeness!! You totally rocked out that Melody Ross stamp! And of course that brad is perfect for the sentiment! Love all that new tissue tape, too. Hope you scored big at the yard sale and refilled your stamping piggy bank!