storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

30 January 2011

bliss

Hi there -

Oh, I have so many projects to share! I signed up for Scrapbook League at Scrappy Chic, so every other Saturday I spend five straight hours making as many layouts as humanly possible. Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but I do scrap pretty quickly. Last time, I made seven layouts; yesterday, I made eight. That might be my limit, though -- I don't see myself adding one more every week!

Anyway, that means I have plenty of blogging to do. First, a layout with this month's DT kit (already up on the wall, I think).


Look at those cute people. They got married on New Year's Eve (hi Ruth!), and I snapped a couple photos at the reception. I used American Crafts' lovely Love line to scrap 'em. There's a couple KI die-cuts in there too. My favorite bits are the details, though (as always):


A pretty Twinery twine bow with a resin rose from Stampin' Up.


Lovely glitter Thickers and my absolute favorite: the frame made from some 7gypsies tape.

Now, I'm not just saying this because I'm pretty sure Ruth (the bride) is reading -- this is one of my favorite layouts in quite some time. The products are just pretty.

Well, I should be getting back to laundry and such. Enjoy your Sunday!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yes, all the elements are pretty... but it's how the scrapper used them that really makes this layout! It's beautiful, Ang.

Sue Althouse said...

Love this paper and your cream accents! Truly captures the celebration of a New Year's Eve wedding!

Meg said...

HOLY BLISS!!!! Will you scrap my wedding for me? I understand why it's one of your favorite layouts--every. single. thing. is perfect! I about peed my pants over the twine + rose, then you throw that freakin' fantastic tape frame?!?! And that paper! And the other paper! And the glitter thickers! And the chipboard frame! And the lovely-and-in-love bride and groom!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I need to go lie down now; I really can't handle how amazing this layout is! Can't wait to see the other seven!

Emily Leiphart said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I cannot believe you can scrap that fast. Will you scrap my life for me? LOL The papers, the embellishments, the photos, they're all beautiful. Uh, did I mention that I love everything about this? Ya, I think I'm going to have to steal your taped fram idea!

Liz Michaud said...

This is so pretty! Love all the details too :)