storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

12 March 2010

A Card from an Oops...

Hi there -
Here's a card:
I like it! I think it's cute and quirky. It wasn't supposed to be a card, though! That lovely panel with the houndstooth and the floral corner all popped up was originally going to be part of a layout...but I just couldn't make it work!  Dig it as a card, though.
The dress form and frame are from Girls' Paperie (The frame is actually a rectangle, but I trimmed it down), and the sentiment is from Crafty Secrets -- a cute set called Office 101. Hit 'em with some quick Copic work (I have no patience for coloring if it isn't quick!), which actually works very well on kraft cs.
This card is on display in the gallery at Scrappy Chic, where you can find most of the supplies to make your own.
Enjoy!

No comments: