storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

12 March 2010

Seriously, another post?!

Ok, last one today, I swear!
This completes the design team catch-up:
First, a very quick layout using Sassafrass's Cherry Delight collection. I love making Polaroid-style photos :)

Oh, I love a well-made coffee drink! If you're ever in Grand Rapids, please go to Madcap Coffee. So good. Supplies are mostly Cosmo's Material Girl, grunged up with glimmer mist and distress paint.

Finally, a card that's actually new -- not a stamp on it, either, which is rare for me! It's all from Cosmo's Garden Variety, and the ribbon is actually upcycled from a gift bag. Love the charm of machine sewing!

All are (or will be, soon) in the gallery at Scrappy Chic.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Liz Michaud said...

Wow you have been busy! I picked up my kit last thursday and I can't wait to start playing with all the fun stuff.