storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

23 March 2010

Scrap-a-thon

Well, I certainly caught up on making stuff at the Scrappy Chic crop on Sunday! I whipped up four layouts and five cards. Yep, pretty productive. It helped to have some good, creative company too -- in the form of Liz! She made a couple really cool layouts, too!

Well, on with the show. Here's the first:
In it: American Crafts, MME Lush and Studio Calico paper, along with some vintage ledger paper from my stash; MME Lush brads, American Crafts stamps and thickers, KI alphas, and some other stuff.

Next up:
Oh, I love this photo -- one of my all-time favorites!
In it: Jillibean Soup papers and dotty kraft cs, Cosmo Cricket journaling element, American Crafts Dear Lizzy thickers, some trim, half-pearls, etc.

Number 3:

Cute kitties! Oh, and thanks to Liz for help on the title! In it: Cosmo Cricket paper, tiny type and chip alphas; Jillibean Soup journaling sprouts, Jenni Bowlin buttons, May Arts ribbony stuff.

And finally:
The simplest of the bunch, and my fave! In it: American Crafts everything -- Dear Lizzy paper and (awesome!) adhesive fabric paper, plus a few goodies of my own.
Here's a close-up of the sun, made with some of the fabric, minus the paper/adhesive side:
And, just for kicks, here's how the photo shoot went....

Curious star of the layout returns!

One more, and then I'm really, really done:
Made a stack 'o cards with my scraps -- the top one is my fave.

Thanks for checking it all out!


No comments: