storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

15 March 2010

Cards, just because

Over the weekend, I made a little stack of cards. These here are just for fun...

First: this delightfully CAS (Clean and Simple) card, inspired by a 1953 edition of the MacMillan handbook I found on the "free" table at work. Yes, it's a literal interpretation, but I just love grey and yellow together!!
Stuff: Going grey cs, plus scraps of summer sun and black (all probably Stampin'Up); stamp from Papertrey Ink's Daily Designs Sentiments.

Next up: a quick and fun card using a new stamp from American Crafts -- their Dear Lizzy line has gloriously fun stamps! No sentiment at all on this one...I guess I'll add one once I know where it's going. The embossing is from a new folder I picked up from my old pals at Scrappin' and Stampin' -- I'm so sad they're going out of business! I've been shopping there since I first picked up a stamp.

 
Stuff: Kraft and Olive and white cs; Labels 6 (?) die, AC Dear Lizzy stamp, copic and SU markers, Papertrey Ink ribbon, Cuttlebug ef

Thanks!

No comments: