storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

26 March 2010

New York, clean and simple

A little CAS action -- This week's Clean and Simple challenge on SCS was to make New York-inspired cards. How could I not use this lovely stamp? Not only is it a cityscape and shaped like a skyscraper, it's even from the MOMA store (thanks to Andrew for a thoughtful stocking stuffer!). Stamped it, cut it out, popped it up. Not much else to add!
In it: stamp from the MOMA store, sentiment from Cornish Heritage Farms. PTI cs.

And my favorite:

Audrey on her own would do, but Breakfast at Tiffany's? Perfect. 
In it: Stampsmith and PTI stamps, AC ribbon. Brilliance Lightning Black ink.

You can also find these in my SCS gallery - there's a link on the right.

Thanks!


1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

These are both fantastic! I absolutely love the cityscape one!