storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

12 March 2010

I can fly!

Or I could in 1981, anyway:


Had some fun with this one -- lots of different papers and machine stitching here! I finally figured out a way to use We R Memory Keepers' 12x12 stitched cs on 8.5x11 layouts -- just punch circles from the fun edges! The other papers are from Jenni Bowlin (floral), Cosmo Cricket (the supremely fun Garden Variety line), and We R Memory Keepers (the houndstooth fun stuff). Those pennants are part of a Sassafrass sticker, and all those other embellishments are from all over the place!

Ok, though, what's really fun here is that photo, no? That's tiny me in the Tweety Bird slippers, and I can totally remember standing on my dad's hands like that!  Gotta love our living room, too!
Sometime soon, you can find this layout in the gallery at Scrappy Chic.
Enjoy!

No comments: