storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

11 May 2010

Bunch O' Layouts

Howdy, people.
I have a half-dozen layouts to share today -- I made them a couple weeks ago, but due to several factors (mostly laziness, and also bad lighting), I hadn't gotten photos of them until the other day.

So, without further ado, here's the first:
Har. Fun photo here (I'm on a vintage photo kick these days, so get used to more little me pics). There are lots of products here: We R Memory Keepers paper, Making Memories letters, Sassafrass stickers and some other stuff. I kinda miss that bright-pink shag carpet.

Up next:

Yum. Little me and Papa, stealing some cookie batter. Tim Holtz paper, Sassafrass journaling spot, and more. Had to hand-cut those circles, yet they are surprisingly...round! Not too shabby.

Numero 3:
Aww. Mo and tiny me on a swing. I believe this was taken at a park by my aunt and uncle's old condo. The light is great, and my mom's hair rocks. I also used this photo in my mini-me mini-book. I just like it that much! October Afternoon paper and stickers, Lilibee and Sassafrass and Cosmo Cricket papers, etc.

Fourth:
Bright! Last one with baby me, promise. For now. Here, I'm on my new swingset. I love that there are so many details from the old house -- the little pool, zucchini plants, and the deck when it was new - no railing yet! The colors and papers are very 80's-little-kid -- the doodlebug goodies and Sassafrass banner sticker especially. Fun stuff.

Now, for a few current ones:


Really current. Like, last-month current. Andrew gave me a weird look when I laid down on the grass in front of the mower to get this shot, but I think it kinda rocks. Pink Paislee 365 papers, AC thickers, Cosmo tiny type. Nice and clean and colorful!

Finally -- 
Super-quick layout here - one photo, bits of paper, and some ribbon. The base is Core-dinations embossed goodness, and it really shines with a quick sanding to bring out the core color in the dots. Papers are from Pink Paislee (left over from the one above), Girls' Paperie, and Sassafrass; letter stickers are from October Afternoon - I liked the font so much, I got the stamp set. :)

You can find these layouts at Scrappy Chic -- in the store or online in the gallery.
So there you go -- I hope you like 'em. Enjoy your day -- it's been pouring buckets all day here. 

No comments: