storage for my paper projects...come take a look!

24 May 2010

Time Flies...and happy mail!

Hey there -
I haven't posted in almost a week -- bad, bad blogger!
Anywho, I do have a couple pages I made for Scrappy Chic that I haven't posted yet, so I thought I'd share those with you today.

First up:


A fun, layer-y layout here, featuring my lovely husband working hard (as usual) in the orchestra pit. His school's musicals are always really good!
Almost everything here is Basic Grey -- one of their doilies (from an older line -- June Bug, maybe?), some Max and Whiskers, some Basics (the background, plus stickers and stamps). The fun houndstooth tape is Pink Paislee. That stuff is addictive. Thickers and Tiny Type round it out.

Next:

A very clean, simple layout featuring LYB's Snugglebug line -- there are really cute designs for boys and girls, and not all of them are child-specific (especially the B-sides). Here, I went with a couple of the geometric patterns -- I love that they feature orange in addition to the traditional blue and green. That Thickers font is one of my new favorites, though I wish I could get it in more colors!

Finally, I got some happy mail at the end of last week!


A Cosmo Kit is always welcome at my house -- and even better, it's one I didn't already have!! This was a little gifty from Cath at Moxie Fab for being a Moxie Fab winner!  You can see my post here. I gotta say, it's pretty cool to see my own work online. Kinda addictive, actually.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: